|Sunday, May 28, 2017 10:48 PM Home||Sponsored by:|
1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
1/2 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup milk
2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
1/4 cup butter, chilled
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
2. Set aside 1 cup of cake mix. Combine remaining cake mix with melted butter and 1 egg and mix until well blended; spread mixture in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
3. In a large bowl combine pumpkin, brown sugar, milk, 3 eggs and pumpkin pie spice; mix well and pour this mixture over cake mix mixture in baking dish.
4. In a small bowl with a pastry blender, or in a food processor, combine chilled butter and white sugar with reserved cake mix until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over pumpkin mixture. Sprinkle chopped walnuts over all.
5. Bake 45 to 50 minutes, until top is golden.
Add Your URL: If you're located in the Santa Ynez Valley, you may submit your URL for addition to our links page by contacting our webmaster . Please list your company name, address, phone, e-mail, URL, and a short description of your business/service in your correspondence.
© Copyright 1996 - 2014 Comware International, Inc. Serving Solvang, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez, Buellton, Los Alamos, and Ballard
Comware International, Inc. - Solvang, California