|Wednesday, Jul 26, 2017 9:43 AM Home||Sponsored by:|
* 1 cup biscuit mix
* 1 small onion -- finely chopped
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
* 1/2 teaspoon oregano
* 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
* Dash red pepper or Tabasco
* 2 tablespoons parsley -- chopped
* 1 clove garlic -- crushed
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 4 eggs -- slightly beaten
* 3 cups zucchini -- thinly sliced
Mix all ingredients, adding zucchini last after other ingredients are well mixed.
Bake zucchini bread at 350F for 25 minutes in a greased 13x9x2-inch pan.
Add Your URL: If you're located in the Santa Ynez Valley, you may submit your URL for addition to our links page by contacting our webmaster . Please list your company name, address, phone, e-mail, URL, and a short description of your business/service in your correspondence.
© Copyright 1996 - 2014 Comware International, Inc. Serving Solvang, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez, Buellton, Los Alamos, and Ballard
Comware International, Inc. - Solvang, California