Wednesday, Nov 22, 2017
Sponsored by: ||
Note: This article is more than 60 days old, and may contain outdated information, such as the dates and times of events. These dates and times may vary from year to year.
Who Owns the Fish?
Posted: Monday, May 9, 2005
By: Albert Einstein (Expired article)Berlin, Germany -
There are five houses: each is a different color. In each house lives a person of a different nationality. These five owners each drink a certain drink, smoke a certain brand of cigar, and keep a certain pet. No two owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar, nor drink the same drink. One of the pets is a fish.
The question is: Who owns the fish?
1. The Brit lives in the red house.
2. The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
3. The Dane drinks tea.
4. The green house is on the left of the white house.
5. The green house owner drinks coffee.
6. The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
7. The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
8. The man living in the house right in the center drinks milk.
9. The Norwegian lives in the first house.
10. The man who smokes Blends lives next to the one who keeps cats.
11. The man who keeps horses lives next to the one who smokes Dunhill.
12. The owner who smokes Bluemaster drinks beer.
13. The German smokes Prince.
14. The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
15. The man who smokes Blends has a neighbor who drinks water.
SYV-Online.COM, Published by Comware International Inc.
P.O. Box 410
Solvang, CA 93464
The phone number below is for news stories and feedback for THIS (syv-online.com) website. To reach one of our sponsors or an individual or company mentioned in an article,
please locate their website or click on their banner. Call their phone
number - NOT this one!|
For syv-online.com website feedback only:
Add Your URL: If
you're located in the Santa Ynez Valley, you may submit your URL for
addition to our links page by contacting our
Please list your company name, address, phone, e-mail, URL, and a
short description of your business/service in your correspondence.
© Copyright 1996 - 2014 Comware International, Inc.
Serving Solvang, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez, Buellton, Los Alamos, and
Comware International, Inc. - Solvang, California