|Wednesday, Jun 28, 2017 3:33 PM Home||Sponsored by:|
• 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries (coarsely chopped)
• 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
• 1 medium apple (peeled and chopped)
• 2 cups miniature marshmallow
• 2/3 cups sugar
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
• 2 cups Cool Whip topping (or equivalent whipped topping)
In a bowl, combine cranberries, apple, pineapple, marshmallows, sugar, salt and walnuts; mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Add Your URL: If you're located in the Santa Ynez Valley, you may submit your URL for addition to our links page by contacting our webmaster . Please list your company name, address, phone, e-mail, URL, and a short description of your business/service in your correspondence.
© Copyright 1996 - 2014 Comware International, Inc. Serving Solvang, Los Olivos, Santa Ynez, Buellton, Los Alamos, and Ballard
Comware International, Inc. - Solvang, California